Boston - Chicago(AL)

Post agreed upon trades. Trades will be finalized by the commissioner once all parties have agreed.
ootpmanager76

Boston - Chicago(AL)

Post by ootpmanager76 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:02 am

Chicago Trades:
Wilmer Flores 1B (MLB)

Boston Trades:
Fabian Nieva 1B (CAR A)
Elwin Tejada SS (CAR A)

Chicago Rationale: I wanted to try to keep Flores but he has made it known he will not sign an extension with the White Sox and we have dug such a deep hole this year we won't climb out. Nieva should be able to step in as a bat shortly and Tejada helps us shore up some depth in our SS ranks. Thanks for an easy trade Paul.

PaulDenyer

Re: Boston - Chicago(AL)

Post by PaulDenyer » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:09 am

ootpmanager76 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:02 am
Chicago Trades:
Wilmer Flores 1B (MLB)

Boston Trades:
Fabian Nieva 1B (CAR A)
Elwin Tejada SS (CAR A)

Chicago Rationale: I wanted to try to keep Flores but he has made it known he will not sign an extension with the White Sox and we have dug such a deep hole this year we won't climb out. Nieva should be able to step in as a bat shortly and Tejada helps us shore up some depth in our SS ranks. Thanks for an easy trade Paul.
Boston accepts

Boston Rationale: Vogelbach hasn't worked out this year as expected and we need to get another bat into the line up if we are to try and keep pace with the Blue Jays this season. Flores will be our daily 1B until Devers gets back from injury and then will platoon with Devers and play some DH.

Tejada ranks as our top bat in OSA ranking but we feel differently and was available to move. It would have been nice to keep Nieva but the need for a bat in the lineup weighs heavier than keeping a prospect we feel we have a good ML career.

Thanks to Jeff for the easy talks (as always)

Good luck with Tejada and Nieva Jeff, I will look on with interest in their progress with the White Sox.
SSG Baseball Commissioner

SSG Baseball - Boston Red Sox

PSN - assamarra
Twitter - @pld3009

fudoki22

Re: Boston - Chicago(AL)

Post by fudoki22 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:32 pm

processed

Return to “Finalized Trades”