Fire Pro Wrestling World is coming!

General discussion for any other fighting games.
tellitB

Fire Pro Wrestling World is coming!

Post by tellitB » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 pm

For those of us who play Fire Pro Wrestling on PC, the PS4 version is coming Aug 28. I only SIM when I do play the game. Looking forward to the NJPW injection of talent.

Is anyone else looking forward to this game?

Mike Lowe

Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World is coming!

Post by Mike Lowe » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:03 am

That sounds interesting. I loved wrestling growing up, and remember playing wrestling games on NES. Star Man ftw!

Is there online play? Would be cool to setup some tournaments or something like that.

How is this game different from WWE 2K?
Be fulfilled. Be grateful. Be good to one another.
@MikeLowe47 @SimSportsGamin9
Website | YouTube | Discord

mike24forever

Post by mike24forever » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:42 pm

This game was not on my radar. Now it is. I've been reading more and more about this title, sounds like a lot of fun and it may replace WWE 2K19 because I have not played my copy of WWE 2K18 enough...unless I win a free copy, then I wont say no. :)
I am the lesson after the fall.

tellitB

Post by tellitB » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Mike Lowe wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:03 am That sounds interesting. I loved wrestling growing up, and remember playing wrestling games on NES. Star Man ftw!

Is there online play? Would be cool to setup some tournaments or something like that.

How is this game different from WWE 2K?
It is different from 2K because it focuses on having the best pro wrestling matches. 90% of people who play do CPU vs CPU. This is the ultimate sim wrestling game.

tellitB

Post by tellitB » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:41 pm

mike24forever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:42 pm This game was not on my radar. Now it is. I've been reading more and more about this title, sounds like a lot of fun and it may replace WWE 2K19 because I have not played my copy of WWE 2K18 enough...unless I win a free copy, then I wont say no. :)
I would recommend it. Especially if you're a fan of NJPW. If not, and you just know and follow WWE, all the WWE guys will be there for downloading.

I’m definitely thinking about picking it up. Only reservation is the amount of games coming out.

mike24forever

Post by mike24forever » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:45 pm

How is this game and it’s longevity? I heard a lot of talk before the launch and have heard very little since!
I am the lesson after the fall.

Return to “Other Fighting Games”